- Cover: Anja Rubik For Vogue Mexico May 2013 By Marcin Tyszka
- Editorial: The Life Of A Mom Is As Glamorous As You Make It As Seen In The Latest Issue Of Elle Italia
- Intimate Dressing
- Star Style: Jessica Alba
- Cover: David Gandy By Arcin Sagdic For GQ Romania March 2013
- Cover: Carmelo Anthony By Terry Richardson For WSJ Magazine April 2013
- Cover: Xenia By Samuel Bayer For Treats! No. 5
- Editorial: Black & White Comes Together In A Sexy & Vintage Glam Spread In The Latest Issue Of Glamour Italia
- Dinnertime With FAD: Tilapia With Garlic Butter, Garlic Roasted Potatoes & ‘Mexican’ Style Corn
- Editorial: Tina Turner Looks Fantastic At 73 For Her First Ever Vogue Spread!
Tag Archives: Style
‘Intimate/Pajama’ dressing may be big this season (Marc Jacobs has been seen wearing pajamas a lot lately), and if done correctly, you won’t look as if you just rolled out of the bed. Kim Kardashian was spotted in a lace cami by Carine Gilson, black rag & bone jeans, Alaia sandals, a Prabal Gurung jacket and carried an Hermes bag – this is a slight example of intimate dressing done right. Since the lace cami is the only piece that relates to something pajama-like and also by sticking to one color scheme, she surely looks comfortable yet stylish and sexy. Will you be giving this trend a try?
Julia Sarr-Jamois, fashion editor for Wonderland Magazine, can be rightly considered a style maven due to her perfect Afro and interesting mix of colors and prints. With her ability to always appear edgy and feminine (and don’t even get me started on her statement sunglasses), Julia’s style is effortless and unique! Above all, I admire this fashion editor because no matter what is ‘in’ or ‘out’ she sticks to her own tastes. With it being International Women’s Day, who are the women you find inspiring, whether it be because of their politics, sense of style, beauty or work ethics?
A cool embellished knit, studded leather skirt, quirky clutch and fun heels are the perfect things to transition you from Winter to Spring.
Who: Actress Jessica Alba
Where: Exiting out of her car in Santa Monica
Wearing: Citizens of Humanity printed jeans, light-colored ballet flats, a white blouse, a Jimmy Choo tote bag and a an olive military jacket.
Why I Love It: Jessica Alba always manages to look super chic, even in the most casual ensembles. I love how she paired her printed denim, rolled at her ankles, with a simple white shirt and edgy military jacket.