- Cover: Anja Rubik For Vogue Mexico May 2013 By Marcin Tyszka
- Editorial: The Life Of A Mom Is As Glamorous As You Make It As Seen In The Latest Issue Of Elle Italia
- Intimate Dressing
- Star Style: Jessica Alba
- Cover: David Gandy By Arcin Sagdic For GQ Romania March 2013
- Cover: Carmelo Anthony By Terry Richardson For WSJ Magazine April 2013
- Cover: Xenia By Samuel Bayer For Treats! No. 5
- Editorial: Black & White Comes Together In A Sexy & Vintage Glam Spread In The Latest Issue Of Glamour Italia
- Dinnertime With FAD: Tilapia With Garlic Butter, Garlic Roasted Potatoes & ‘Mexican’ Style Corn
- Editorial: Tina Turner Looks Fantastic At 73 For Her First Ever Vogue Spread!
Tag Archives: Rachel WeiszImage
Who: Mila Kunis, Michelle Williams, Taylor Bagley & Rachel Weisz
Where: The Los Angeles premiere of Disney film “Oz The Great And Powerful”
Wearing: Sparkle and a punch of color
Michelle Williams sparkled in a subtle way on the yellow ‘carpet’ in a white cap-sleeve Prada Fall 2012 dress, which featured a scatter of crystal embellishments. She paired her lovely dress with an embellished pair of Prada T-strap sandals and a Kate Young for Target clutch.
Mila Kunis stole the show in a romantic Dolce & Gabbana embroidered and lace-covered gown, which featured a scoop-neck and back, fitted at the waist and flared into a voluminous skirt. Completing her gorgeous look were Christian Louboutin ‘Angelique’ satin and lace peep-toe sandals, a Bottega Veneta clutch and ruby-and-diamond drop earrings.
Amidst all of the sparkle and feminine gowns, Rachel Weisz opted for something a bit sleeker. She wore a tangerine floor-length Victoria Beckham Spring 2013 dress with white spaghetti straps and a small peek-a-boo cutout at the bust. A slicked-back hairstyle, a gold Lanvin box clutch, Jimmy Choo heels and a gold Tiffany & Co. bracelet suited her minimalist look.
Taylor Bagley went full-on sparkle in a Marchesa gown with sheer sleeves, an explosion of crystal embellishments leading to a flow of tulle lace. Loose waves, a grey clutch and diamond stud earrings were her finishing touches. I wish she would have worn her hair in a different style, maybe then this look wouldn’t appear quite so heavy.
Doutzen Kroes for Elle Japan July 2012
Sophie Vlaming for D La Repubblica No. 793
Eva Mendes for Marie Claire UK July 2012
Victoria Beckham for Interview Germany June/July 2012
Keira Knightely for Interview Russia June/July 2012
Anton Yelchin for Interview Russia June/July 2012
Rachel Weisz for for British Vogue July 2012