- Cover: Anja Rubik For Vogue Mexico May 2013 By Marcin Tyszka
- Editorial: The Life Of A Mom Is As Glamorous As You Make It As Seen In The Latest Issue Of Elle Italia
- Intimate Dressing
- Star Style: Jessica Alba
- Cover: David Gandy By Arcin Sagdic For GQ Romania March 2013
- Cover: Carmelo Anthony By Terry Richardson For WSJ Magazine April 2013
- Cover: Xenia By Samuel Bayer For Treats! No. 5
- Editorial: Black & White Comes Together In A Sexy & Vintage Glam Spread In The Latest Issue Of Glamour Italia
- Dinnertime With FAD: Tilapia With Garlic Butter, Garlic Roasted Potatoes & ‘Mexican’ Style Corn
- Editorial: Tina Turner Looks Fantastic At 73 For Her First Ever Vogue Spread!
Tag Archives: Charlotte OlympiaImage
Who: TV personality Alesha Dixon
Where: Auditions for ‘Britain’s Got Talent’
Wearing: A pink H&M blazer with black lapels, an Aqua digital-print bodice with matching high-waisted pants, Charlotte Olympia pumps, and a gold Cabinet choker.
Why I Love It: I love this bright mix of color and prints, it’s a fun and fruity look!
I hope everyone out there is okay and safe from the wrath of Hurricane Sandy! All is well where I am in Virginia, but it’s a bit breezy, so I found Jessica Hart’s super-chic layered outfit to be highly appropriate. Spotted walking her adorable pup in NYC, the Australian beauty paired a polka dot print blouse with a frizzy shearling vest, slim fit jeans, a pair of super-sweet $595 Charlotte Olympia Cat-Face Smoking Slippers, cool sunglasses, and a bright orange satchel. And to top off her weather-friendly ensemble is her perfectly messy bun. If you’re all for faux-fur, this an easy and stylish way to incorporate it into your everyday style. What do you think of Jessica’s look?
Be wild and in style this Fall in fun animal prints!
The 9th Annual Style Awards occurred yesterday at the Stage in Lincoln Center, and many celebrities showed up, and showed off in daring, sexy, and classic ensembles. Let’s see who looked the best on the red carpet at the awards!
Prabal Gurung looked dapper in a black suit
Patricia Cristina Herrera and Carolina Herrera
Amy Adams sparkled in a Giambattista Valli Spring 2012 Couture cocktail dress, paired with a black clutch and black pumps.
Joan Smalls, who won the Model of the Year award, looked 100 percent deserving of her award in head-to-toe Givenchy.
Katharine McPhee was all color and prints in a Peter Pilotto dress from the Resort 2013 collection, a R&Y Augousti clutch, and Charlotte Olympia pumps.
Nicole Richie looked sexy and daring in an Anthony Vaccarello dress from the Spring 2012 collection, Costume National shoes, an Edie Parker clutch, and earrings from her label House of Harlow.
Rachel Roy was elegant in a floral embroidered skirt and button-front white blouse.
Rachel Taylor looked amazing in a Reed Krakoff gown, strappy black sandals, a gold cuff, and Reed Krakoff clutch.
So, what do you think? My pick for best dressed goes to Joan Smalls, who’s your winner?