- Cover: Anja Rubik For Vogue Mexico May 2013 By Marcin Tyszka
- Editorial: The Life Of A Mom Is As Glamorous As You Make It As Seen In The Latest Issue Of Elle Italia
- Intimate Dressing
- Star Style: Jessica Alba
- Cover: David Gandy By Arcin Sagdic For GQ Romania March 2013
- Cover: Carmelo Anthony By Terry Richardson For WSJ Magazine April 2013
- Cover: Xenia By Samuel Bayer For Treats! No. 5
- Editorial: Black & White Comes Together In A Sexy & Vintage Glam Spread In The Latest Issue Of Glamour Italia
- Dinnertime With FAD: Tilapia With Garlic Butter, Garlic Roasted Potatoes & ‘Mexican’ Style Corn
- Editorial: Tina Turner Looks Fantastic At 73 For Her First Ever Vogue Spread!
Tag Archives: Brian AtwoodImage
Solange attended the Ermenegildo Zegna boutique in NYC for its’ ‘Essenze’ collection launch, and my, my does she look amazing! Besides her gorgeous, voluminous hair, she donned a peach $225 Olcay Gulsen Two-Slit dress styled with Brian Atwood ‘Labrea’ sandals, and a gold embellished clutch. The singer/DJ usually wears bright, printed pieces, which I do love, but I’m glad she chose to wear this sexy jersey dress, the color looks fabulous on her.
Candice is lensed by photography duo Mert & Marcus for Brian Atwood Fall/Winter 12.13 ad campaign.
Eva Longoria looked anything but casual while out shopping in Cannes in a lace lop by Joe’s, leather shorts, and a pair of $850 Brian Atwood Follow Me Pumps. This look is definitely Eva, and I love it! What do you think?
Nicole Richie looked beautiful at H&M’s Fashion Star event wearing a Winter Kate Fall 2012 graphic dress, House of Harlow jewelry, and a pair of $595 Brian Atwood Red Satin Maniac Pumps. I just love that Nicole wears things from her own collections! What do you think of her look?
(Source: Fashion Bomb Daily)