- Cover: Anja Rubik For Vogue Mexico May 2013 By Marcin Tyszka
- Editorial: The Life Of A Mom Is As Glamorous As You Make It As Seen In The Latest Issue Of Elle Italia
- Intimate Dressing
- Star Style: Jessica Alba
- Cover: David Gandy By Arcin Sagdic For GQ Romania March 2013
- Cover: Carmelo Anthony By Terry Richardson For WSJ Magazine April 2013
- Cover: Xenia By Samuel Bayer For Treats! No. 5
- Editorial: Black & White Comes Together In A Sexy & Vintage Glam Spread In The Latest Issue Of Glamour Italia
- Dinnertime With FAD: Tilapia With Garlic Butter, Garlic Roasted Potatoes & ‘Mexican’ Style Corn
- Editorial: Tina Turner Looks Fantastic At 73 For Her First Ever Vogue Spread!
Category Archives: Polyvore
‘Intimate/Pajama’ dressing may be big this season (Marc Jacobs has been seen wearing pajamas a lot lately), and if done correctly, you won’t look as if you just rolled out of the bed. Kim Kardashian was spotted in a lace cami by Carine Gilson, black rag & bone jeans, Alaia sandals, a Prabal Gurung jacket and carried an Hermes bag – this is a slight example of intimate dressing done right. Since the lace cami is the only piece that relates to something pajama-like and also by sticking to one color scheme, she surely looks comfortable yet stylish and sexy. Will you be giving this trend a try?
A cool embellished knit, studded leather skirt, quirky clutch and fun heels are the perfect things to transition you from Winter to Spring.
The same as blogging, I view Polyvore as a way to express my love for fashion and style. Matching clothes with the right accessories, and topping it off with the perfect text and image, it’s a creative release for me. I’m so thankful that a set of mine has received some recognition, and that so many viewers liked it.