- Cover: Anja Rubik For Vogue Mexico May 2013 By Marcin Tyszka
- Editorial: The Life Of A Mom Is As Glamorous As You Make It As Seen In The Latest Issue Of Elle Italia
- Intimate Dressing
- Star Style: Jessica Alba
- Cover: David Gandy By Arcin Sagdic For GQ Romania March 2013
- Cover: Carmelo Anthony By Terry Richardson For WSJ Magazine April 2013
- Cover: Xenia By Samuel Bayer For Treats! No. 5
- Editorial: Black & White Comes Together In A Sexy & Vintage Glam Spread In The Latest Issue Of Glamour Italia
- Dinnertime With FAD: Tilapia With Garlic Butter, Garlic Roasted Potatoes & ‘Mexican’ Style Corn
- Editorial: Tina Turner Looks Fantastic At 73 For Her First Ever Vogue Spread!
Author Archives: YMImage
Editorial: The Life Of A Mom Is As Glamorous As You Make It As Seen In The Latest Issue Of Elle Italia
Model: Giedre Dukauskaite
Magazine: Elle Italia April 2013
Photographer: Mark Pillai
‘Intimate/Pajama’ dressing may be big this season (Marc Jacobs has been seen wearing pajamas a lot lately), and if done correctly, you won’t look as if you just rolled out of the bed. Kim Kardashian was spotted in a lace cami by Carine Gilson, black rag & bone jeans, Alaia sandals, a Prabal Gurung jacket and carried an Hermes bag – this is a slight example of intimate dressing done right. Since the lace cami is the only piece that relates to something pajama-like and also by sticking to one color scheme, she surely looks comfortable yet stylish and sexy. Will you be giving this trend a try?
Who: Mother, actress and now, author Jessica Alba
Where: Promoting her new book “The Honest Life” at the Mondrian LA Hotel in West Hollywood
Wearing: A purple and white tweed coat by Peter Som, a white blouse by Maje, Rag & Bone skinny blue jeans and cutout Nicholas Kirkwood heels
Why I Love It: In this simple, chic daytime ensemble, Jessica absolutely glows! Her long-sleeved mid-thigh tweed coat is so modern, and I love that her sexy heels picks up more of the purple from her coat. Paired with a tucked in white blouse and figure-hugging denim, this makes for a stylish look!
Editorial: Black & White Comes Together In A Sexy & Vintage Glam Spread In The Latest Issue Of Glamour Italia
Model: Roberta Cardenio
Magazine: Glamour Italia March 2013
Photographer: Richard Phibbs
I consider myself to be a ‘fashn-ad-dict,’ but I also have a passion for food; I thoroughly enjoy whipping up a great meal. Tonight, I tried my hand at three new recipes and because they were so simple to make and I had all of the needed ingredients on hand, I wanted to share them with you! I found the tilapia recipe from Diana Rattray, author of “The About.Com Guide to Southern Cooking,” the recipe for the potatoes from Ina Garten, who’s also known as The Barefoot Contessa (I love her show on Food Network!), and the corn recipe is inspired by Green Giant’s Mexicorn. Hopefully you’ll enjoy making them as much as I did:
Tilapia With Garlic Butter:
2 Tablespoons Butter
2 Cloves Minced Garlic
Salt & Pepper
Parsley (or dill weed)
4 Tilapia Fillets
1. In a medium saucepan, combine butter, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper and parsley (or dill.)
2. Heat over Low heat until butter is melted and begins to simmer. Remove from heat.
3. Brush a little of the butter on the bottom of a baking dish, then place the tilapia fillets in the pan. Pour the rest of the seasoned butter on each fillet, then bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes. (This temp. and time may work for you personally, but for me, after 15 minutes, my tilapia was barely browned. I turned the temp to 400, baked for another 20 minutes, then broiled for another 5 minutes! Just make sure your fish is done…)
Garlic Roasted Potatoes:
3 Pounds Small Red or White Potatoes
1/4 Cup Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper
2 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
2 Tablespoons Parsley
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut potatoes in half or in quarters and place in a bowl with salt and pepper, garlic and oil. Toss together until potatoes are well coated. Transfer to a sheet pan and spread out evenly. Roast for 45 minutes to an hour or until perfectly browned and crisp. Flip over twice to ensure even browning.
3. Once done, sprinkle with the parsley and season to taste.
‘Mexican’ Style Corn:
1 Can of Corn
1/2 Cup Chopped Green Bell Pepper
1/4 Cup Chopped Tomatoes
Salt & Pepper
1 Teaspoon Sugar
1 Tablespoon Butter
1. In a medium saucepan on Medium heat, add half of the butter, green peppers and tomatoes and stir until they begin to soften.
2. Drain the corn and add to the pot. Season with salt, pepper, chili powder and sugar and stir to combine. Add the rest of the butter and cook to boil.
3. While cooking, stir every so often to combine the flavors. Once it begins to boil, remove from the heat.
There you have it – tilapia with garlic butter, garlic roasted potatoes and my own version of Mexicorn! I hope you make these recipes and enjoy them for yourself or either with your family and friends. Let me know how they turn out! xo
Magazine: Vogue Germany April 2013
Photographer: Knoepfel & Indlekofer