With the end of October, and chilly weather, quickly approaching, it maybe time to pack up the cool summer tops and haul out the sweaters! Olivia Palermo has been spotted lately wearing oversized sweaters and gorgeous cape-style outerwear, dressed casually with boots, or more dressed up with heels, all very chic. Here in New York, Olivia wore a tan Vince short sleeve poncho sweater, worn over a white button-up blouse, black leather pants, black Report ankle boots, and accessorized with an oversized black and white Chloé bag. I’m not the biggest fan of this style of sweaters, but Olivia manages to look casually stylish, elegant, and warm in her oversized sweater and bag. Have you started wearing your cardigans and sweaters yet?
- Cover: Anja Rubik For Vogue Mexico May 2013 By Marcin Tyszka
- Editorial: The Life Of A Mom Is As Glamorous As You Make It As Seen In The Latest Issue Of Elle Italia
- Intimate Dressing
- Star Style: Jessica Alba
- Cover: David Gandy By Arcin Sagdic For GQ Romania March 2013
- Cover: Carmelo Anthony By Terry Richardson For WSJ Magazine April 2013
- Cover: Xenia By Samuel Bayer For Treats! No. 5
- Editorial: Black & White Comes Together In A Sexy & Vintage Glam Spread In The Latest Issue Of Glamour Italia
- Dinnertime With FAD: Tilapia With Garlic Butter, Garlic Roasted Potatoes & ‘Mexican’ Style Corn
- Editorial: Tina Turner Looks Fantastic At 73 For Her First Ever Vogue Spread!