With Fall starting to settle in, we see many celebrities layering, wearing warmer fabrics, and showcasing this season’s biggest trends. Spotted leaving a Madonna concert in LA, Jessica Alba looked very Fall-ready in leather and floral-print. She wore a black leather jacket from Ralph Lauren, a black button-up t-shirt, wax floral-printed denim from Goldsign, black boots, and a black cross-body bag. This is a cool look for a concert, very edgy from the black leather, and fun due to the printed denim. What do you think of her concert ensemble?
- Cover: Anja Rubik For Vogue Mexico May 2013 By Marcin Tyszka
- Editorial: The Life Of A Mom Is As Glamorous As You Make It As Seen In The Latest Issue Of Elle Italia
- Intimate Dressing
- Star Style: Jessica Alba
- Cover: David Gandy By Arcin Sagdic For GQ Romania March 2013
- Cover: Carmelo Anthony By Terry Richardson For WSJ Magazine April 2013
- Cover: Xenia By Samuel Bayer For Treats! No. 5
- Editorial: Black & White Comes Together In A Sexy & Vintage Glam Spread In The Latest Issue Of Glamour Italia
- Dinnertime With FAD: Tilapia With Garlic Butter, Garlic Roasted Potatoes & ‘Mexican’ Style Corn
- Editorial: Tina Turner Looks Fantastic At 73 For Her First Ever Vogue Spread!