Taylor is known for her sweet ensembles on the red carpet and off, but while in London, she ditched her usual feminine dresses and skirts for something a bit casual and menswear-inspired! The singer wore a blue and green plaid top, taupe-hued skinny pants, a leather satchel, and a pair of oxfords. What I really love about Taylor’s ‘fit are the rich fall colors, and the tailored fit of her blouse and pants. What do you think of Taylor Swift’s plaid and oxfords combination?
- Cover: Anja Rubik For Vogue Mexico May 2013 By Marcin Tyszka
- Editorial: The Life Of A Mom Is As Glamorous As You Make It As Seen In The Latest Issue Of Elle Italia
- Intimate Dressing
- Star Style: Jessica Alba
- Cover: David Gandy By Arcin Sagdic For GQ Romania March 2013
- Cover: Carmelo Anthony By Terry Richardson For WSJ Magazine April 2013
- Cover: Xenia By Samuel Bayer For Treats! No. 5
- Editorial: Black & White Comes Together In A Sexy & Vintage Glam Spread In The Latest Issue Of Glamour Italia
- Dinnertime With FAD: Tilapia With Garlic Butter, Garlic Roasted Potatoes & ‘Mexican’ Style Corn
- Editorial: Tina Turner Looks Fantastic At 73 For Her First Ever Vogue Spread!