Spotted on the streets during Paris Fashion Week, most likely after a show, the lovely Caroline Brasch Nielsen looked chic and stylishly nonchalant. The model wore a printed top, paired with relaxed leather pants, black suede heels, and a Balenciaga bag. Her loose waves and natural makeup matches perfectly with her easy look. I love the slouchy, sporty pants, and am in a desperate search for a pair myself. What do you think of her ensemble?
- Cover: Anja Rubik For Vogue Mexico May 2013 By Marcin Tyszka
- Editorial: The Life Of A Mom Is As Glamorous As You Make It As Seen In The Latest Issue Of Elle Italia
- Intimate Dressing
- Star Style: Jessica Alba
- Cover: David Gandy By Arcin Sagdic For GQ Romania March 2013
- Cover: Carmelo Anthony By Terry Richardson For WSJ Magazine April 2013
- Cover: Xenia By Samuel Bayer For Treats! No. 5
- Editorial: Black & White Comes Together In A Sexy & Vintage Glam Spread In The Latest Issue Of Glamour Italia
- Dinnertime With FAD: Tilapia With Garlic Butter, Garlic Roasted Potatoes & ‘Mexican’ Style Corn
- Editorial: Tina Turner Looks Fantastic At 73 For Her First Ever Vogue Spread!