Zac Posen brought on the “glamour, elegance, and craft,” (his words) for his Spring 2013 collection. When the show opens with Naomi Campbell, and closes with he, Naomi, and Coco Rocha wearing a beautiful tiered white ball dress, the show is obviously fabulous! The inspiration for this collection were the classic beauties of the past; Grace Kelly, Brenda Frazier, and C.Z. Guest. Posen’s women today, will “find joy and power in dressing,” as the designer stated.
- Cover: Anja Rubik For Vogue Mexico May 2013 By Marcin Tyszka
- Editorial: The Life Of A Mom Is As Glamorous As You Make It As Seen In The Latest Issue Of Elle Italia
- Intimate Dressing
- Star Style: Jessica Alba
- Cover: David Gandy By Arcin Sagdic For GQ Romania March 2013
- Cover: Carmelo Anthony By Terry Richardson For WSJ Magazine April 2013
- Cover: Xenia By Samuel Bayer For Treats! No. 5
- Editorial: Black & White Comes Together In A Sexy & Vintage Glam Spread In The Latest Issue Of Glamour Italia
- Dinnertime With FAD: Tilapia With Garlic Butter, Garlic Roasted Potatoes & ‘Mexican’ Style Corn
- Editorial: Tina Turner Looks Fantastic At 73 For Her First Ever Vogue Spread!