Erin Heatherton has always had a relaxed, feminine style, and her ensemble here is no different. The model seems to be enjoying some downtime, wearing a crochet style top, a green skirt, bejeweled sandals, and a beige tote bag. I love the femininity of the crochet top, and bright color of the skirt. This is a simple outfit for a warm summer day, but it’s a great example that simple doesn’t mean boring! What do you think of Erin’s outfit?
- Cover: Anja Rubik For Vogue Mexico May 2013 By Marcin Tyszka
- Editorial: The Life Of A Mom Is As Glamorous As You Make It As Seen In The Latest Issue Of Elle Italia
- Intimate Dressing
- Star Style: Jessica Alba
- Cover: David Gandy By Arcin Sagdic For GQ Romania March 2013
- Cover: Carmelo Anthony By Terry Richardson For WSJ Magazine April 2013
- Cover: Xenia By Samuel Bayer For Treats! No. 5
- Editorial: Black & White Comes Together In A Sexy & Vintage Glam Spread In The Latest Issue Of Glamour Italia
- Dinnertime With FAD: Tilapia With Garlic Butter, Garlic Roasted Potatoes & ‘Mexican’ Style Corn
- Editorial: Tina Turner Looks Fantastic At 73 For Her First Ever Vogue Spread!