- Cover: Anja Rubik For Vogue Mexico May 2013 By Marcin Tyszka
- Editorial: The Life Of A Mom Is As Glamorous As You Make It As Seen In The Latest Issue Of Elle Italia
- Intimate Dressing
- Star Style: Jessica Alba
- Cover: David Gandy By Arcin Sagdic For GQ Romania March 2013
- Cover: Carmelo Anthony By Terry Richardson For WSJ Magazine April 2013
- Cover: Xenia By Samuel Bayer For Treats! No. 5
- Editorial: Black & White Comes Together In A Sexy & Vintage Glam Spread In The Latest Issue Of Glamour Italia
- Dinnertime With FAD: Tilapia With Garlic Butter, Garlic Roasted Potatoes & ‘Mexican’ Style Corn
- Editorial: Tina Turner Looks Fantastic At 73 For Her First Ever Vogue Spread!
Daily Archives: August 6, 2012
$560 Givenchy Striped Cotton-Jersey Sweater – Styled with a Givenchy shirt, Burberry Prorsum trousers, and Balmain sneakers. This is a great example of wearing several popular brands at once, without appearing “trendy.” What do you think of the sweater?
Daphne looks gorgeous in a tweed jacket and more for H&M’s Autumn/Winter 12.13 ad campaign.
Alexandra in ‘Gold Story’ for Flair Austria August 2012 by Paolo Zambaldi
I’m inspired by a lot of things; a variety of people, different things, but what inspires me most is nature. Beautiful flowers in gorgeous colors, the bright blue sky and fluffy white clouds, the sand and sea, and more. Yesterday, I took a walk around the neighborhood, and I snapped a few photos of different things in nature. Take a look, and be inspired!
Does nature inspire you?
Lara poses in the Oxfordshire woodlands wearing lovely floral prints in ‘Dark Blooms’ for Vogue UK’s September issue, by Ryan McGinley.
Some of you may (or may not) know Sir Michael Rocks from the rap group The Cool Kids, and this talented artist has released several of his own amazing projects such “The Rocks Report,” and “Premier Politics”. Here’s the first visual from his current mixtape “Lap of Lux,” entitled “Now You Do.” Enjoy!