- Cover: Anja Rubik For Vogue Mexico May 2013 By Marcin Tyszka
- Editorial: The Life Of A Mom Is As Glamorous As You Make It As Seen In The Latest Issue Of Elle Italia
- Intimate Dressing
- Star Style: Jessica Alba
- Cover: David Gandy By Arcin Sagdic For GQ Romania March 2013
- Cover: Carmelo Anthony By Terry Richardson For WSJ Magazine April 2013
- Cover: Xenia By Samuel Bayer For Treats! No. 5
- Editorial: Black & White Comes Together In A Sexy & Vintage Glam Spread In The Latest Issue Of Glamour Italia
- Dinnertime With FAD: Tilapia With Garlic Butter, Garlic Roasted Potatoes & ‘Mexican’ Style Corn
- Editorial: Tina Turner Looks Fantastic At 73 For Her First Ever Vogue Spread!
Daily Archives: August 5, 2012
It’s been fifty years since the mysterious passing of the bodacious and charismatic Marilyn Monroe, but she is still seen as legendary even today. To commemorate the actress and ‘sex icon,’ here are a few of my favorite photographs of her:
I love that women such as Marilyn Monroe and others in those times truly embraced their beauty and body shapes, and doing so in their own confident way. It seems that nowadays, women strive to embrace their curves, but not for themselves, but to make a statement. Ah well. Rest In Peace, Marilyn.