Jessica Alba proves time after time that she knows how to shine on the red carpet, but she also proves that she can be fashionable even during casual family outings. While taking her two adorable daughters to the park in NYC, Jessica borrowed from the boys in a Lovers + Friends Boyfriend button down blouse, khaki Current/Elliot ‘The Captain’ trousers, beige Tod’s Flat Python sandals, and a Tory Burch fedora hat. Taking two small children to the park can no doubt lead to playing in sand, grass stains, or spilling something on your clothing, so comfort is very important. However, Jessica’s casually chic ensemble shows that you don’t have to trade in style for comfort! Get inspired, and put on a boyish pair of trousers and a boyfriend-fit blouse the next time you want to be completely casual, you’ll still be totally stylish!
- Cover: Anja Rubik For Vogue Mexico May 2013 By Marcin Tyszka
- Editorial: The Life Of A Mom Is As Glamorous As You Make It As Seen In The Latest Issue Of Elle Italia
- Intimate Dressing
- Star Style: Jessica Alba
- Cover: David Gandy By Arcin Sagdic For GQ Romania March 2013
- Cover: Carmelo Anthony By Terry Richardson For WSJ Magazine April 2013
- Cover: Xenia By Samuel Bayer For Treats! No. 5
- Editorial: Black & White Comes Together In A Sexy & Vintage Glam Spread In The Latest Issue Of Glamour Italia
- Dinnertime With FAD: Tilapia With Garlic Butter, Garlic Roasted Potatoes & ‘Mexican’ Style Corn
- Editorial: Tina Turner Looks Fantastic At 73 For Her First Ever Vogue Spread!