In the Summertime, we usually tend to keep our boots packed away in to closet until the cooler season, but do we necessarily have to do that? Gain inspiration from Rachel Bilson and combine your favorite boots with a fun skirt for a sweet-meets-edgy look. Rachel wore a black tank top, a mustard pleated skirt, and a pair of ShoeMint ‘Sidney’ boots while out grocery shopping at Whole Foods, with a pair of Ray-Ban Wayfarers completing her ensemble. For something similar, wear your tough boots with a brightly colored skirt for a bold Summer outfit!
- Cover: Anja Rubik For Vogue Mexico May 2013 By Marcin Tyszka
- Editorial: The Life Of A Mom Is As Glamorous As You Make It As Seen In The Latest Issue Of Elle Italia
- Intimate Dressing
- Star Style: Jessica Alba
- Cover: David Gandy By Arcin Sagdic For GQ Romania March 2013
- Cover: Carmelo Anthony By Terry Richardson For WSJ Magazine April 2013
- Cover: Xenia By Samuel Bayer For Treats! No. 5
- Editorial: Black & White Comes Together In A Sexy & Vintage Glam Spread In The Latest Issue Of Glamour Italia
- Dinnertime With FAD: Tilapia With Garlic Butter, Garlic Roasted Potatoes & ‘Mexican’ Style Corn
- Editorial: Tina Turner Looks Fantastic At 73 For Her First Ever Vogue Spread!