- Cover: Anja Rubik For Vogue Mexico May 2013 By Marcin Tyszka
- Editorial: The Life Of A Mom Is As Glamorous As You Make It As Seen In The Latest Issue Of Elle Italia
- Intimate Dressing
- Star Style: Jessica Alba
- Cover: David Gandy By Arcin Sagdic For GQ Romania March 2013
- Cover: Carmelo Anthony By Terry Richardson For WSJ Magazine April 2013
- Cover: Xenia By Samuel Bayer For Treats! No. 5
- Editorial: Black & White Comes Together In A Sexy & Vintage Glam Spread In The Latest Issue Of Glamour Italia
- Dinnertime With FAD: Tilapia With Garlic Butter, Garlic Roasted Potatoes & ‘Mexican’ Style Corn
- Editorial: Tina Turner Looks Fantastic At 73 For Her First Ever Vogue Spread!
Daily Archives: July 19, 2012
It’s been seventeen years since the release of one of my favorite high-school chick-flicks ever, Clueless (can you believe it’s been that long ago?) I wanted to have Cher’s totally fabulous wardrobe, I shared Di’s horrible driving skills (maybe not as horrible) and I loved her and Murray’s crazy relationship. But the character I related to the most was Tai, played by Brittany Murphy. I loved everything about Clueless, from the wardrobes, to the hair and makeup, to the lessons that Cher and Tai learned, and so to pay homage, here are some of my favorite photos from this timeless film:
Jordana is another celebrity who totes a Céline luggage bag, and she does so here with complete casualness. She was spotted in West Hollywood wearing a floral dress from Splendid, topped with an unbuttoned denim blouse, nude flip-flops, black shades, and a nude Céline tote bag. This such an easy, Summer ensemble to run errands in. Do I sense another casual go-to outfit coming?
$410 Mid-top Blue Suede Sneakers from Y-3, featuring black textured leather paneling throughout, round cap toe, multicolor striping at padded tongue, and more.
Raica Oliveira for Elle Spain July 2012
Elle Vietnam August 2012
Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield for Teen Vogue August 2012 (Can’t wait to receive my issue in the mail!)
Sara Blomqvist for Numero China August 2012
(Elle Covers: Fashion Copious)
Models Alek and Alexandra Carl wear flirty, feminine pieces from Stella McCartney, Christian Louboutin, Woldford, House of Worth Lingerie and more for Twenty6 Magazine Issue F, photographed by Jon Compson.
Vogue shows us the proper bags to carry to work by enlisting Karlie Kloss posing in fashion-forward workwear and accessories from Céline, Emilio Pucci, Calvin Klein Collection, Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci and more for the August issue of Vogue US. Photographed by Raymond Meier.
I’m a huge fan of Raf Simons’s first couture collection at Dior, and the look shown was my personal favorite. So it’s wonderful to see Marion Cotillard wearing the distinctive outfit, and making it her own by pairing it with red pumps and doing away with the scarf. How great does she look?