- Cover: Anja Rubik For Vogue Mexico May 2013 By Marcin Tyszka
- Editorial: The Life Of A Mom Is As Glamorous As You Make It As Seen In The Latest Issue Of Elle Italia
- Intimate Dressing
- Star Style: Jessica Alba
- Cover: David Gandy By Arcin Sagdic For GQ Romania March 2013
- Cover: Carmelo Anthony By Terry Richardson For WSJ Magazine April 2013
- Cover: Xenia By Samuel Bayer For Treats! No. 5
- Editorial: Black & White Comes Together In A Sexy & Vintage Glam Spread In The Latest Issue Of Glamour Italia
- Dinnertime With FAD: Tilapia With Garlic Butter, Garlic Roasted Potatoes & ‘Mexican’ Style Corn
- Editorial: Tina Turner Looks Fantastic At 73 For Her First Ever Vogue Spread!
Daily Archives: July 17, 2012
The Marni Resort 2013 collection had a western feel, perfect for any citified cowgirl! What better to wear with the collection than Marni Resort 2013 accessories! Wear one of the necklaces with a masculine shirt, as an updated version of a bolo tie, or maybe you’re a fan of the chunky heels, or the amazing shoulder bags? Either way, all of the pieces are available now at Moda Operandi!
Emanuela de Paula for Elle Italia August 2012
Natasha Poly for Vogue Russia August 2012 by Ellen von Unwerth (notice that she’s missing an arm?)
Caroline Corinth for Eurowoman August 2012
(Source: Fashion Copious)
She Pei is lensed by Carter Smith in the captivating Vera Wang Fall/Winter 2012/2013 ad campaign.
Espadrilles are definitely a fun Summer shoe, and can be worn with anything from dresses to shorts and jeans. While strolling around NYC, Alexa Chung paired her classic black wedge espadrilles with a denim overall dress, a chunky chain necklace, a snakeskin print shoulder bag, and tortoise sunglasses. This is one cool and effortless way to rock the Summer shoe trend. Are you getting a pair for the season?
Here’s a first look at Lana Del Rey’s debut as the face of H&M’s Fall/Winter 2012/2013 campaign, photographed by Inez & Vinoodh.
Here’s the full advertisement for Fendi’s Fall/Winter 2012/2013 campaign, starring Joan Smalls and photographed by Karl Lagerfeld.
Aline starrs in “First Look” for the August issue of Harper’s Bazaar Australia, wearing some of the season’s most popular trends from the likes of Burberry Prorsum, Giorgio Armani, Bally, and much more, photographed by Benny Horne.