- Cover: Anja Rubik For Vogue Mexico May 2013 By Marcin Tyszka
- Editorial: The Life Of A Mom Is As Glamorous As You Make It As Seen In The Latest Issue Of Elle Italia
- Intimate Dressing
- Star Style: Jessica Alba
- Cover: David Gandy By Arcin Sagdic For GQ Romania March 2013
- Cover: Carmelo Anthony By Terry Richardson For WSJ Magazine April 2013
- Cover: Xenia By Samuel Bayer For Treats! No. 5
- Editorial: Black & White Comes Together In A Sexy & Vintage Glam Spread In The Latest Issue Of Glamour Italia
- Dinnertime With FAD: Tilapia With Garlic Butter, Garlic Roasted Potatoes & ‘Mexican’ Style Corn
- Editorial: Tina Turner Looks Fantastic At 73 For Her First Ever Vogue Spread!
Daily Archives: July 14, 2012Image
Kristen Stewart epitomizes tomboy-chic (if that’s even a real phrase). But the starlet manages to successfully pull off mixing feminine pieces with a boyish twist, and here at the 2012 Comic-Con International, she kept up that tomboy charm! She wore a white crop t-shirt, a yellow and white skirt, and black sneakers, with loose curls completing her look. Kristen also has an awkwardness about her that I like. What do you think of her style?
Marie Claire Russia August 2012
Harper’s Bazaar Singapore August 2012
L’Officiel Lithuania July 2012
Jeisa Chiminazzo for DT July 2012
(Source: Fashion Copious)
Isabeli Fontana stars in Morena Rosa’s sexy Fall 2012 beachwear campaign, wearing colorful swimwear and accessories, captured by Jacques Dequeker.