- Cover: Anja Rubik For Vogue Mexico May 2013 By Marcin Tyszka
- Editorial: The Life Of A Mom Is As Glamorous As You Make It As Seen In The Latest Issue Of Elle Italia
- Intimate Dressing
- Star Style: Jessica Alba
- Cover: David Gandy By Arcin Sagdic For GQ Romania March 2013
- Cover: Carmelo Anthony By Terry Richardson For WSJ Magazine April 2013
- Cover: Xenia By Samuel Bayer For Treats! No. 5
- Editorial: Black & White Comes Together In A Sexy & Vintage Glam Spread In The Latest Issue Of Glamour Italia
- Dinnertime With FAD: Tilapia With Garlic Butter, Garlic Roasted Potatoes & ‘Mexican’ Style Corn
- Editorial: Tina Turner Looks Fantastic At 73 For Her First Ever Vogue Spread!
Daily Archives: July 13, 2012Image
Zoe Kravitz is known (and loved, by me, at least) for her cool-girl, New York style, and her ensemble at a Broadway show let’s us know that she also isn’t afraid to take fashion risks! Zoe wore a black sheer maxi dress, over top a black bandeau bra and black high-waisted shorts. A pair of $450 black Alexander Wang oxfords, and an orange beaded necklace provided comfort and color to her look. Do you have the guts to wear a maxi dress like this?
In this photo, Leah is an “Orange Crush” in striking makeup and a lace top by Carven for a spread in Elle UK August 2012, by Enrique Badulescu.
Various models pose in cool eyewear for Vogue Italia July 2012.
Mila Kunis is styled by Carine Roitfeld in a sophisticated wardrobe, while surrounded by a crowd of photographers for Miss Dior Fall 2012 ad campaign, lensed by Mario Sorrenti.
Eniko is perfectly dreamy while frolicking through the woods in dresses and jewelry from Chanel for the July issue of Vogue Italia, lensed by Ellen von Unwerth.
Anja Rubik and Suvi Koponen wear designs from creative director Clare Waight Keller for Chloe’s Fall 2012 ad campaign.