- Cover: Anja Rubik For Vogue Mexico May 2013 By Marcin Tyszka
- Editorial: The Life Of A Mom Is As Glamorous As You Make It As Seen In The Latest Issue Of Elle Italia
- Intimate Dressing
- Star Style: Jessica Alba
- Cover: David Gandy By Arcin Sagdic For GQ Romania March 2013
- Cover: Carmelo Anthony By Terry Richardson For WSJ Magazine April 2013
- Cover: Xenia By Samuel Bayer For Treats! No. 5
- Editorial: Black & White Comes Together In A Sexy & Vintage Glam Spread In The Latest Issue Of Glamour Italia
- Dinnertime With FAD: Tilapia With Garlic Butter, Garlic Roasted Potatoes & ‘Mexican’ Style Corn
- Editorial: Tina Turner Looks Fantastic At 73 For Her First Ever Vogue Spread!
Daily Archives: July 8, 2012Image
I have always been a fan of Kim Kardashian’s style, even though her ensembles could become quite repetitive. However, it seems lately her wardrobe has caused a bit of a stir ever since beginning her relationship with Kanye. It’s obvious that she’s leaning more towards neutral color choices, as seen here with Kanye at the Valentino Fall 2012 Couture show. But some also think Kim has been appearing more sleeker, making bolder choices, and appearing more covered up. It’s said these changes are due strictly to her relationship with Kanye, which isn’t too difficult to believe, seeing his wardrobe choices. Either way, I’m really liking this “sleeker” Kim. In seeing some of her interview with Oprah, I think her new look fits in with her new stage in life (recent divorce, a new relationship, etc.) What do you think of Kim Kardashian’s new wardrobe changes? Also, do you think it’s okay for women to want to make wardrobe changes to please their man and/or to fit in with their lifestyle?
Bianca Balti and Enrique Palacios are joined by a bevy of adorable children for Dolce & Gabbana’s Baby campaign, lensed by Giampaolo Sgura.
Who says a great color block shoe can be restricted to only women? Check out the $950 Memphis Shoe from Jil Sander, a very popular shoe from the brand, and no wonder. The shoe features a luxurious leather navy upper, with a contrasting yellow sole. This is indeed a classy shoe with a cool twist!
Linda Vojtova for Velvet August 2012
Kris Van Assche and Sojourner Morrell for Manifest July 2012
Harper’s Bazaar Romania August 2012
Marion Cotillard for Madame Figaro France July 6, 2012
(Source: Fashion Copious)