- Cover: Anja Rubik For Vogue Mexico May 2013 By Marcin Tyszka
- Editorial: The Life Of A Mom Is As Glamorous As You Make It As Seen In The Latest Issue Of Elle Italia
- Intimate Dressing
- Star Style: Jessica Alba
- Cover: David Gandy By Arcin Sagdic For GQ Romania March 2013
- Cover: Carmelo Anthony By Terry Richardson For WSJ Magazine April 2013
- Cover: Xenia By Samuel Bayer For Treats! No. 5
- Editorial: Black & White Comes Together In A Sexy & Vintage Glam Spread In The Latest Issue Of Glamour Italia
- Dinnertime With FAD: Tilapia With Garlic Butter, Garlic Roasted Potatoes & ‘Mexican’ Style Corn
- Editorial: Tina Turner Looks Fantastic At 73 For Her First Ever Vogue Spread!
Daily Archives: July 6, 2012
Ataui and Joanna wear bold, sporty looks for a spread in Beau Mond Magazine July/August 2012, photographed by Tibi Clenci.
Gucci knows how to take a classic item such as a varsity jacket and put a luxurious spin on it! Case in point, this $1195 Suede-Front Jersey Varsity Jacket. This jacket makes a bold statement with a fine suede front and cotton-jersey sleeves, making it a totally cool, classic item to have. Would you guys make this your jacket for the Fall?
Isla is photographed by Richard Bernardin for Dressed to Kill’s Summer issue, playing the role of a sexy cat lady wearing seductive lingerie and high end accessories.
Olivia Palermo looked sweet and unique while attending the Valentino Haute Couture show in Paris, and of course, she pulled off her look quite effortlessly.
She wore a pink lace tiered dress worn over a white slip, a white skinny belt, silver studded peep-toed heels, a silver clutch, and a pair of cat-eye sunglasses. Her dress is ultra-feminine, but I love how she added more statement pieces such as the studded shoes, and the sunglasses, to add a bit of contrast. Olivia’s hair and makeup also add to the sweetness of her look. Olivia always manages to appear fresh and unique in whatever that she wears, which is why I love her style!
Steven Meisel photographs Vanessa Axente, Mackenzie Drazan, Julia Nobis, Elena Bartels, Lida Fox, Erjona Ala, Hedwig Palm, and Ophelie Rupp for Vogue Italia July 2012.