- Cover: Anja Rubik For Vogue Mexico May 2013 By Marcin Tyszka
- Editorial: The Life Of A Mom Is As Glamorous As You Make It As Seen In The Latest Issue Of Elle Italia
- Intimate Dressing
- Star Style: Jessica Alba
- Cover: David Gandy By Arcin Sagdic For GQ Romania March 2013
- Cover: Carmelo Anthony By Terry Richardson For WSJ Magazine April 2013
- Cover: Xenia By Samuel Bayer For Treats! No. 5
- Editorial: Black & White Comes Together In A Sexy & Vintage Glam Spread In The Latest Issue Of Glamour Italia
- Dinnertime With FAD: Tilapia With Garlic Butter, Garlic Roasted Potatoes & ‘Mexican’ Style Corn
- Editorial: Tina Turner Looks Fantastic At 73 For Her First Ever Vogue Spread!
Daily Archives: July 1, 2012
From lace espadrilles to leopard print clutches, check out all of the amazing accessories from Valentino Resort 2013:
Querelle channels a 1960s rock star, posing alongside Jonas Kessler in the back of a Rolls Royce Phantom V for the Jimmy Choo Fall 2012 ad campaign, photographed by Terry Richardson.
Humberto Leon and Carol Lim took us to the jungle for Kenzo Spring 2013, with cotton canvas and silk fabrics, boxy bermuda shorts, fun prints such as leopard and tiger stripe, and the signature sweatshirts.
With the majority of the collection being navy in color, there was a sense of military discipline to Dior Homme Spring 2013 menswear. With gold metal buttons, stripes (which were actually ropes!), hints of red, and strict tailoring – this is a collection any man would enlist in.
Here’s the completely innovative Spring 2013 collection from Maison Martin Margiela, complete with amazing suiting, clean colors, bold patterns and prints, and plenty of cool touches.
Lanvin went glam-rock for the Spring 2013 menswear collection, showcasing techno black and white early-1980′s silhouettes, belted and high waists, baggy shirts, and bright metallics. Creative director stated of the collection, “It’s about contrasts, contradictions” and that he had a desire “to elevate fashion,” and I think he met his goal.